Earth2Water’s Custom Drilling Rigs
Earth2Water’s mobile auger rigs (MARs) are designed to drill boreholes and install monitoring wells in difficult terrain and restricted access (including indoor areas).
Drilling works & the environmental services (soil logging, well construction, sample collection, pump testing etc.) are combined and performed by Earth2Water. Dino Parisotto (Class 3 driller & CEnvP Site Contamination Specialist) has over 25 years experience with drilling & environmental projects on a broad range of contaminated land projects in NSW/ACT.
Benefits of our drilling equipment (3 rigs) include:
- Suitable for installing gas/groundwater wells < 10m
- Concrete coring equipment available
- Light weight equipment- 200 kg, 450 kg, 1.4 tonne
- Virtually no track marks
- Access over difficult terrain or tight access (e.g 1.1m width, 2.3m mast height with small rigs)
- Cost effective via combining the drilling and environmental services
- Soil sample collection by soil corers, push tubes and variable sized augers
- 6 April 2022